Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only asking for at least 4 shifts a month, but would love more than that.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- They do offer 24 hour shifts.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- We can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- Low volume emergency medicine need only an hour from Austin, TX.
- Locum Tenens opportunity for Low Volume Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
- The client is seeking a board certified family medicine doctor with emergency medicine experience to help out this cold and flu season.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Oct 17.