Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mint Physician Staffing is seeking Hospitalists for daytime coverage at a rural hospital in iconic east Texas.
- This can be either a locum tenens or locums to permanent assignment for physicians who can commit to a full-time schedule.
- Physicians are required to have an unrestricted Texas medical license, Federal DEA, and at least two years Hospitalist experience.
- All travel and accommodations will be provided for non-local physicians.
- Physician will be handling an average of 9 admissions per day and rotating night. Pulmonologists are on-staff for consult.
- We would be happy to discuss compensation and other details with you at that time..
- Hosptalists must be Board Certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Shifts are 7am-7pm and in 7 days blocks-either traditional 7 days on 7 days off schedule or work one week a month.
- This is a busy hospital with an average of 17 patient contacts per day.
- Hospitalists will be rounding on an open ICU and are not required to perform procedures.
This perm job from Mint Physician Staffing was last open on Jun 12.