Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dallas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- They work block schedule, currently 5 on/5 off.
- Professional sports teams, cultural events and more!
- Independent Hospitalist group wants to add another due to expansion of their program.
- Established hospitalist group and program is expanding.
- Popular north Dallas communities to practice and live.
- Will start around 7am in the morning and round till all patients seen.
- We placed one who is very happy with the north Dallas location, premier hospital, and program.
- Lighter in other months.
- After that the hospitalist can leave and be on. Depending on the patient census the time will vary.
- Outstanding schools, housing, and easy access to all the ammenities available in Dallas.
- Live and practice in the highly desired north Dallas communities.
- Will join 2 other hospitalists.
- For example on lighter days the hospitalist could be done by 3pm and only come back if needed which is rare.
- Group has an excellent rapport with the hospital and reputation in communityFuture growth as the group to continue to expand in the area.
- Ideal block schedule and time off.
- Census in the range of 15-20 during season.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.