Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dallas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Live and practice in the highly desired north Dallas communities.
- Lighter in other months.
- Independent Hospitalist group wants to add another due to expansion of their program.
- Popular north Dallas communities to practice and live.
- Will start around 7am in the morning and round till all patients seen.
- We placed one who is very happy with the north Dallas location, premier hospital, and program.
- Group has an excellent rapport with the hospital and reputation in communityIdeal block schedule and time off.
- Professional sports teams, cultural events and more!
- Will join 2 other hospitalists.
- Census in the range of 15-20 during season.
- Future growth as the group to continue to expand in the area.
- They work block schedule, currently 5 on/5 off.
- For example on lighter days the hospitalist could be done by 3pm and only come back if needed which is rare.
- After that the hospitalist can leave and be on. Depending on the patient census the time will vary.
- Established hospitalist group and program is expanding.
- Outstanding schools, housing, and easy access to all the ammenities available in Dallas.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.