Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dallas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Professional sports teams, cultural events and more!
- Independent Hospitalist group wants to add another due to expansion of their program.
- Group has an excellent rapport with the hospital and reputation in communityFor example on lighter days the hospitalist could be done by 3pm and only come back if needed which is rare.
- Established hospitalist group and program is expanding.
- After that the hospitalist can leave and be on. Depending on the patient census the time will vary.
- We placed one who is very happy with the north Dallas location, premier hospital, and program.
- Lighter in other months.
- Census in the range of 15-20 during season.
- Will join 2 other hospitalists.
- Outstanding schools, housing, and easy access to all the ammenities available in Dallas.
- Future growth as the group to continue to expand in the area.
- Ideal block schedule and time off.
- They work block schedule, currently 5 on/5 off.
- Will start around 7am in the morning and round till all patients seen.
- Popular north Dallas communities to practice and live.
- Live and practice in the highly desired north Dallas communities.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.