Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dallas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Popular north Dallas communities to practice and live.
- Outstanding schools, housing, and easy access to all the ammenities available in Dallas.
- Group has an excellent rapport with the hospital and reputation in communityLive and practice in the highly desired north Dallas communities.
- They work block schedule, currently 5 on/5 off.
- Ideal block schedule and time off.
- Future growth as the group to continue to expand in the area.
- Established hospitalist group and program is expanding.
- Will start around 7am in the morning and round till all patients seen.
- Will join 2 other hospitalists.
- We placed one who is very happy with the north Dallas location, premier hospital, and program.
- After that the hospitalist can leave and be on. Depending on the patient census the time will vary.
- Lighter in other months.
- For example on lighter days the hospitalist could be done by 3pm and only come back if needed which is rare.
- Census in the range of 15-20 during season.
- Professional sports teams, cultural events and more!
- Independent Hospitalist group wants to add another due to expansion of their program.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.