Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dallas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Future growth as the group to continue to expand in the area.
- Will start around 7am in the morning and round till all patients seen.
- Will join 2 other hospitalists.
- We placed one who is very happy with the north Dallas location, premier hospital, and program.
- Established hospitalist group and program is expanding.
- Lighter in other months.
- Professional sports teams, cultural events and more!
- Group has an excellent rapport with the hospital and reputation in communityThey work block schedule, currently 5 on/5 off.
- Census in the range of 15-20 during season.
- After that the hospitalist can leave and be on. Depending on the patient census the time will vary.
- Independent Hospitalist group wants to add another due to expansion of their program.
- Outstanding schools, housing, and easy access to all the ammenities available in Dallas.
- Ideal block schedule and time off.
- For example on lighter days the hospitalist could be done by 3pm and only come back if needed which is rare.
- Popular north Dallas communities to practice and live.
- Live and practice in the highly desired north Dallas communities.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.