Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (North Texas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Possible Sign-on.
- 7/7 Block schedule seeing 8 - 14 patients per shift.
- Malpractice with tail.
- FPs, Med-Peds, IMs welcome.
- Also have option for Independent Contractor.
- Block Schedule.
- Growing Texas based practice.
- Excellent base salary plus benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Join established, private Hospitalist Group.
- Base Salary is $225k.
- Complete health benefits.
- Expanding practice. Low Peds admissions, Will consider FP, Med-Ped, or IM, Practice provides each team member with a pathway to becoming a medical director and leader in hospital care, Very close to Shreveport, LA.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 31.