Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (North Texas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Join established, private Hospitalist Group.
- Block Schedule.
- Complete health benefits.
- FPs, Med-Peds, IMs welcome.
- Excellent base salary plus benefits.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Also have option for Independent Contractor.
- Growing Texas based practice.
- Base Salary is $225k.
- Expanding practice. Low Peds admissions, Will consider FP, Med-Ped, or IM, Practice provides each team member with a pathway to becoming a medical director and leader in hospital care, Very close to Shreveport, LA.
- Possible Sign-on.
- Life Insurance.
- 7/7 Block schedule seeing 8 - 14 patients per shift.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 31.