Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (North Texas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Malpractice with tail.
- 7/7 Block schedule seeing 8 - 14 patients per shift.
- Life Insurance.
- Growing Texas based practice.
- Expanding practice. Low Peds admissions, Will consider FP, Med-Ped, or IM, Practice provides each team member with a pathway to becoming a medical director and leader in hospital care, Very close to Shreveport, LA.
- Block Schedule.
- Excellent base salary plus benefits.
- Base Salary is $225k.
- Possible Sign-on.
- Also have option for Independent Contractor.
- Join established, private Hospitalist Group.
- FPs, Med-Peds, IMs welcome.
- Complete health benefits.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 31.