Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (North Texas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Join established, private Hospitalist Group.
- Expanding practice. Low Peds admissions, Will consider FP, Med-Ped, or IM, Practice provides each team member with a pathway to becoming a medical director and leader in hospital care, Very close to Shreveport, LA.
- Complete health benefits.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Block Schedule.
- Growing Texas based practice.
- FPs, Med-Peds, IMs welcome.
- Possible Sign-on.
- Excellent base salary plus benefits.
- Also have option for Independent Contractor.
- Base Salary is $225k.
- Life Insurance.
- 7/7 Block schedule seeing 8 - 14 patients per shift.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 31.