Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (North Texas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Expanding practice. Low Peds admissions, Will consider FP, Med-Ped, or IM, Practice provides each team member with a pathway to becoming a medical director and leader in hospital care, Very close to Shreveport, LA.
- Possible Sign-on.
- Complete health benefits.
- Base Salary is $225k.
- Life Insurance.
- Block Schedule.
- 7/7 Block schedule seeing 8 - 14 patients per shift.
- FPs, Med-Peds, IMs welcome.
- Also have option for Independent Contractor.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Excellent base salary plus benefits.
- Growing Texas based practice.
- Join established, private Hospitalist Group.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 31.