Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- Board certification is preferred.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are starting a new program and recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- No procedures are required.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.