Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent position (Amarillo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Financial security is yours with a starting base salary of $210,000 plus a quarterly bonus system, a complete benefit package including matching 401K, paid medical, dental, CME allowance, flex spending account, and medical malpractice with tail coverage.
- Look no further for an outstanding immediate and future opportunity for Family Practice physicians interested in joining a stable, growing, and unified team of established physicians at Northwest Texas Hospital.
- And finally.
- Intercede Health Physicians is in the business of helping doctors find jobs they enjoy every day and great places for their families' to live.
- All this in 16 shifts per month.
- Hospitalist Opportunity/Texas Location for Family Practice Physicians BC/BE.
- This is a rare chance to provide inpatient acute care medicine in a Level III, 404 bed Trauma center with the support of a collegial group of hospitalist partners.
- Amarillo with a population of 190,000 people is a diverse, friendly and family oriented place to live.
- These positions also include, an element of office based care, separate from the hospitalist role, to attract physicians who wish to maintain those skills and practice at several rural hospitals in and around the panhandle.
- As mentioned, the group is comprised of stable and energetic physicians and extenders who are poised and growing with the community.
- Still more.
- Well aware of the needs there, they are committed to outstanding patient care and positive outcomes for their patients who are their friends and neighbors.
- Low unemployment, a strong housing market and a growing business sector are just a few more examples of why, as the 14th largest city in Texas, Amarillo is the place you want to be.
- There's more.
- Maintaining a strong sense of community it has a great school system having received multiple awards and recognitions.
- If the opportunity above sounds interesting to you.
- To enjoy an excellent working relationship with other healthcare providers and to share with specialists in the care of an appreciative population of patients.
- Our team has a proven track record of performance with happy providers to prove it.
This perm job from Intercede Health Physicians was last open on Jan 8.