Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Provider will see approximately 15-20 patients per day and must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Great locums opportunity!
- 100% inpatient.
- Growing practice in Texas is in need of a Hospitalist to provide coverage for 2 months starts in August.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- Provider will work a 12 hour shift 7am-7pm.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board Certified in FP or IM.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.