Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Growing practice in Texas is in need of a Hospitalist to provide coverage for 2 months starts in August.
- Provider will see approximately 15-20 patients per day and must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Great locums opportunity!
- 100% inpatient.
- Provider will work a 12 hour shift 7am-7pm.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board Certified in FP or IM.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.