Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jourdanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and Commencement bonuses.
- Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state with NO Personal Income TAX!
- Hospitalist program currently staffed by two Board Certified physicians (IM/PDs).
- Employment with Benefits Near Vibrant San Antonio!
- Jourdanton and the adjoining community of Pleasanton, TX, have a local population of about 16,000, with a medical service area approaching 40,000.
- Enjoy small-town living with a low cost of living and a crime rate far below the national average.
- South Texas Regional Medical Center is a modern, 67-bed facility that recently underwent a $6 million dollar expansion/renovation.
- Practice Type: Employee.
- Choke Canyon Lake, a 26,000 acre fishing and boating bonanza, is less than a half-hour away, and just over a couple hours' drive will put you at the warm sands and cool waters of the Gulf Coast.
- The hospital has a full-time pulmonologist and a full-time cardiologist.
- Loan Assistance: Negotiable.
- TX, Jourdanton-South Texas Regional Medical Center.
- Looking at a split day/night schedule with every third weekend off.
- 40 minutes south of historic San Antonio, with easy interstate access to the River Walk, the Alamo, professional basketball, and everything else this vibrant city offers.
- Six-bed ICU.
- Hospitalists currently handle an average of 10-15 admissions per week.
- Medical Education Stipend or Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Located 30 miles south of San Antonio.
- Some flexibility on scheduling with considerable physician input.
- Base Salary with full Employment Benefits.
- Incentive and Additional Shift Compensation.
- Looking for a third physician.
- Relocation and CME Amounts.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Aug 20.