Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jourdanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy small-town living with a low cost of living and a crime rate far below the national average.
- Looking for a third physician.
- The hospital has a full-time pulmonologist and a full-time cardiologist.
- Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state with NO Personal Income TAX!
- Medical Education Stipend or Loan Repayment Assistance.
- Hospitalist program currently staffed by two Board Certified physicians (IM/PDs).
- Incentive and Additional Shift Compensation.
- Employment with Benefits Near Vibrant San Antonio!
- TX, Jourdanton-South Texas Regional Medical Center.
- Six-bed ICU.
- Some flexibility on scheduling with considerable physician input.
- Sign-on and Commencement bonuses.
- Loan Assistance: Negotiable.
- 40 minutes south of historic San Antonio, with easy interstate access to the River Walk, the Alamo, professional basketball, and everything else this vibrant city offers.
- Looking at a split day/night schedule with every third weekend off.
- Hospitalists currently handle an average of 10-15 admissions per week.
- Practice Type: Employee.
- Choke Canyon Lake, a 26,000 acre fishing and boating bonanza, is less than a half-hour away, and just over a couple hours' drive will put you at the warm sands and cool waters of the Gulf Coast.
- Jourdanton and the adjoining community of Pleasanton, TX, have a local population of about 16,000, with a medical service area approaching 40,000.
- Relocation and CME Amounts.
- South Texas Regional Medical Center is a modern, 67-bed facility that recently underwent a $6 million dollar expansion/renovation.
- Located 30 miles south of San Antonio.
- Base Salary with full Employment Benefits.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Aug 20.