Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (-) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Short staffed facility seeks locums Hospitalist to provide long term coverage until permanent placement is placed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Full time - 7on and 7off.
- Inpatient, ICU, and CCU is required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Locums consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Must have active Acls and BLS.
- 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Work for top Hospitalist group in the country.
- Competitive compensation.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Excellent opportunity to explore locums to permanent placement.
- Ideal candidate will have long term availability.
- Specialty backup available.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 14.