Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (-) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidate will have long term availability.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Work for top Hospitalist group in the country.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Specialty backup available.
- Must have active Acls and BLS.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Locums consultant.
- Inpatient, ICU, and CCU is required.
- Excellent opportunity to explore locums to permanent placement.
- Short staffed facility seeks locums Hospitalist to provide long term coverage until permanent placement is placed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Full time - 7on and 7off.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 14.