Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (-) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Full time - 7on and 7off.
- 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Excellent opportunity to explore locums to permanent placement.
- Inpatient, ICU, and CCU is required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Work for top Hospitalist group in the country.
- Short staffed facility seeks locums Hospitalist to provide long term coverage until permanent placement is placed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Locums consultant.
- Must have active Acls and BLS.
- Ideal candidate will have long term availability.
- Competitive compensation.
- Specialty backup available.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 14.