Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (-) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Specialty backup available.
- Ideal candidate will have long term availability.
- 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Inpatient, ICU, and CCU is required.
- Work for top Hospitalist group in the country.
- Must have active Acls and BLS.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full time - 7on and 7off.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Short staffed facility seeks locums Hospitalist to provide long term coverage until permanent placement is placed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Locums consultant.
- Excellent opportunity to explore locums to permanent placement.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 14.